Recognizing that music is a unifying and healing force that brings people of all backgrounds together, KSUT is committed to producing music festivals that are accessible to the widest possible audience, regardless of age or physical ability.
KSUT endeavors to comply with regulations of the Americans with Disabilities Act with the following measures:
1. Accessible campground area
2. On-site parking with valid placard or license plate
3. ADA reserved seating area under the festival tent
4. Accommodation made for animals providing a necessary service for their human
5. On-site transportation assistance provided; inquire at the box office upon arrival
If you have accessibility concerns, please contact us at 970-563-5788.
KSUT does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.